EDIT: This giveaway is now closed!
If you follow along with my adventures on Facebook or Instagram you may have seen my post yesterday introducing a fun little side project I’ve been working on: an enamel pin!
Enamel pins are everywhere and I can totally see why. They are so fun, since you can make basically any original design or idea into one and wear it proudly on your lapel or a bag (or whatever!) to express your interests and passions to the world!
When I first had the idea of creating an enamel pin, I knew I wanted it to be crochet related (obvs), but then the idea of turning one of my Ragdoll patterns into a pin hit me and I was seriously the most excited. I worked with a company that manufacturers the pins for several weeks to hammer out the perfect design, colours, size, plating etc. and I’m so happy with how it turned out. The pin even shows the texture of the crochet stitches!
So, let’s have a giveaway for one of these Ragdoll Unicorn Enamel Pins!
How to Enter
Enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget below for a chance to win. One entry per person. The giveaway is now open and will remain open until 12am EST on Saturday, May 5, 2018. The winner will be chosen on May 6th.
If you want to pick up a pin without having to wait for the results of the giveaway, check out the Spin a Yarn Studio on Etsy HERE!
And now for the small print! Giveaway terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary to win;
- Giveaway is open worldwide;
- Your privacy is important! I will not share or sell your email address, mailing address, or any other personal information that may be collected during the givewaway.
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter Random Selector (which uses Random.org) and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 24 hours. If no response is received within the specified period, a new Winner will be chosen and is subject to the same terms.
- The selected winner’s entries will be verified before being confirmed as an eligible winner.
- Spin a Yarn Crochet and it’s owner/writer are not responsible for:
- any technical failures in the giveaway process;
- lost, broken, damaged or stolen prizes.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize, unless otherwise noted.
- Facebook and Instagram are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Spin a Yarn Crochet reserves the right to:
- publish Winner’s first name and last initial.
- choose a different winner in the case that the randomly chosen winner refuses to co-operate with rules, fails to reply to winning email in 24 hour time period, or does not have verifiable entries.
- Giveaway is subject to the laws of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Taxes due, if any, on prize winnings, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Duties and/or customs associated with shipping the prize winnings, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Keep in touch on the Spin a Yarn Crochet Facebook Page and feel free to post and share pictures of your finished items and/or links to your shops! Be sure to also follow us on Instagram and hashtag your creations using #spinayarncrochet!
The information and photos in this post are the sole copyrighted property of Spin a Yarn Crochet. You may not copy and paste or reproduce any part of the information contained herein electronically, verbally, written or otherwise, including translations.
You may make and sell products from our patterns but we ask that you please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means Spin a Yarn Crochet may receive some compensation if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Clicking these links won’t cost you anything, but it will help us keep this site up and running and keep the free content coming! Thank you for your support!