EDIT: This giveaway is now closed!
For the last week or so (We’re at Hour: 194 at the time of writing), I have been growing a llama!
I was out shopping at a local store a couple of weeks ago when I found this cutie. It comes in little purple box with a drawing of an adorable kawaii llama on the front. It’s a “growing llama” water toy (you know, those fun toys that grow when you put them in water?!). Well, spoiler alert, I love llamas and I couldn’t resist buying it. I went home and put the little tree stump in water (didn’t you know that llamas are born from tree stumps? #nature), and then proceeded to post some updates on my social media as I anxiously awaited for it to hatch. Turns out a lot of you guys were also interested in seeing the little guy grow! Thus, the #llamawatch saga was born, so to speak.
There are lots of these types of growing/hatching water toys available on Amazon. For example, check out these affiliate links: There are ones that come in stumps like the llama, like here and here, but there are also ones that come in eggs like this one. This exact llama toy seems to be a little harder to get your hands on, so I am doing a giveaway!
Three of you will get the chance to grow your own llama! I have two white ones and one brown one to give away (I’m so curious to see the brown one! Please post your llama and tag me in all the updates, whoever wins it!) And I’m throwing in a PDF copy of my Ragdoll Llama pattern to each winner as well, because llamas!
How to Enter
Enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget below for the opportunity to enter up to four entries for a chance to win. The giveaway is now open and will remain open until 12am EST on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019. The winner will be chosen later in the day on January 8th.
If you want to pick up the PDF Digital Pattern of the Ragdoll Llama without having to wait for the results of the giveaway, you can do so HERE!
And now for the small print!
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- No purchase necessary to win;
- Giveaway is open worldwide;
- Your privacy is important! I will not share or sell your email address, mailing address, or any other personal information that may be collected during the givewaway.
- Winners will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter Random Selector (which uses Random.org) and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 24 hours. If no response is received within the specified period, a new Winner will be chosen and is subject to the same terms.
- The selected winners’ entries will be verified before being confirmed as an eligible winner.
- Spin a Yarn Crochet and it’s owner/writer are not responsible for:
- any technical failures in the giveaway process;
- lost, broken, damaged or stolen prizes.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize, unless otherwise noted.
- Facebook, Instagram, and whoever makes this Growing Llama toy are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Spin a Yarn Crochet reserves the right to:
- publish Winner’s first name and last initial.
- choose a different winner in the case that the randomly chosen winner refuses to co-operate with rules, fails to reply to winning email in 24 hour time period, or does not have verifiable entries.
- Giveaway is subject to the laws of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Taxes due, if any, on prize winnings, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Duties and/or customs associated with receiving the shipped prize winnings, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Keep in touch on the Spin a Yarn Crochet Facebook Page and feel free to post and share pictures of your finished items and/or links to your shops! Be sure to also follow us on Instagram and hashtag your creations using #spinayarncrochet!
The information and photos in this post are the sole copyrighted property of Spin a Yarn Crochet. You may not copy and paste or reproduce any part of the information contained herein electronically, verbally, written or otherwise, including translations.
You may make and sell products from our patterns but we ask that you please link back to this post.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means Spin a Yarn Crochet may receive some compensation if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. Clicking these links won’t cost you anything, but it will help us keep this site up and running and keep the free content coming! Thank you for your support!